Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jobs In India - Jobs In Mumbai

Jobs In India - Jobs In Mumbai



I used to get many job offers from Job Consultant In India for the post which was not suitable for me or it might suit more fresher candidate or experienced candidate.

Also, I used to get resumes of many freshers or experienced persons who might want to change there job or just wanted to get the job for experience.

Hence, on this thought I create this blog, where recruiters and candidates can fulfill there Job posting and getting thirst.

I will try to post maximum job opportunities here for all, whether its for fresher, experienced, intermediate, and for all the categories like retails, bpo, computers, IT, etc.

I hope I will be successful to some extend to give fresher a job, and the day I achieved it I will feel my hard work is been excepted by almighty.

I want your all support for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment